Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge

I just came across this photo challenge on Oh So Lovely and decided to give it a whirl. It's pretty simple, you just take a photo that fits the day's description. Mostly I like the categories and think it will be a nice way to capture eclectic moments in daily life. Anyone else want to join?

Since I missed yesterday, I decided to combine Day 1 (self-portrait) with Day 2 (what I wore). In the future, I will try and be more creative... :)

 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.