Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Five: Someone I Love

It's been an exhausting day today - I worked all day on an article and now my brain is fried (and I still need to prepare my tutoring lesson for tomorrow morning). I didn't have much time to devote to today's photo but I did try to snap a good one of my favorite kitten this morning when I went out to feed them. (Is it wrong to have a favorite? Worse, does this mean that my mother actually has a favorite child...and just won't admit it?) He was being a bit squirrelly so alas, this was the best I could do...


(Of course I would have taken a photo of Cagatay as my someone but he was gone all day at work.) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, he is adorable! I took a kitty photo too!

    http://selinadaily.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-217.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a soft spot for cats! I have 3 cats. Well I guess I have a soft spot for animals in general. I have 2 dogs, 3 horses and 3 cats! I love cats the most but don't tell my daughter, dogs or horses! I think that my husband already knows!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.