Friday, December 28, 2012

25 Days of Ornaments: Button Christmas tree and Frosty

Because I was a little disappointed with my other button Christmas tree from this year, I decided to have another go at it, though this little guy reminds me more of the alphabet-letter trees. While I was finishing this ornament up, I also finished up my cross-stitch Frosty the Snowman ornament...I sewed the front last Christmas, but I never got around to giving it a backing. So that's why I photographed them together -- they were simply partners-in-time. [Okay, that was terrible.] They were also my last ornaments of the year! Though I still have one last ornament, the very best one, left to post...




 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.